How to sync Outlook.com with Outlook 2016?
If you ever think about syncing your Outlook.com or Hotmail calendars with your Outlook 2007-2016, here is an easy way to do it. With EVO Collaborator for Outlook, you can link your Office 365/Outlook.com/Hotmail/Windows Live Mail agenda to your Windows desktop Outlook software.
Here is a brief instruction to configure Outlook.com sync profile:
- Download EVO Collaborator for Outlook from EVO’s official website and install it.
- Open Outlook and configure Outlook.com profile in Configure Profile(s) under EVO ribbon.
- Enter your account in Outlook.com, Office365, Exchange Online – not configured” slot and click on TEST button to proceed OAuth.
- After initial synchronization is complete, add calendar entry in local Outlook and EVO Collaborator for Outlook will detect chagnes and start a sync session.
- On Outlook.com web-UI, calendar entry can also be added and EVO Collaborator for Outlook will sync changes upon automated sync session or manual sync session.