Sync GMX contacts & calendars with Outlook 2016?
If you ever think about syncing your GMX contacts and calendars with your Outlook 2007-2016, here is an easy way to do it. With EVO Collaborator for Outlook, you can link your GMX agenda & address book to your Windows desktop Outlook software.
Here is a brief instruction to configure GMX sync profile:
- Download EVO Collaborator for Outlook from EVO’s official website and install it.
- Open Outlook and configure GMX profile in Configure Profile(s) under EVO ribbon.
- Enter your account & password in GMX – not configured” slot and click on TEST button to proceed authentication.
- After initial synchronization is complete, add calendar & contact entry in local Outlook and EVO Collaborator for Outlook will detect chagnes and start a sync session.
- On GMX web-UI, calendar & contact entry can also be added and EVO Collaborator for Outlook will sync changes upon automated sync session or manual sync session.