Sync iPhone Contacts to Google contacts without iTunes
If you ever think about migrating your iPhoneor iCloud contacts to your new Google Gmail account, here is a more efficient way to do so. With EVO Collaborator for Outlook, you can link to both of your iCloud and Gmail accounts under Windows Outlook software and duplicate entries from one to another just like drag & drop.
Here is a brief instruction to duplicate entries from iCloud to Gmail:
- Download EVO Collaborator for Outlook from EVO’s official website and install it.
- Open Outlook and configure profiles in Configure Profile(s) under EVO ribbon.
- Enter your account in Gmail – not configured slot and click on TEST button to proceed OAuth. Enter your iCloud username & password in iCloud – not configured slot to proceed authentication. Note: iCloud account requires App-specific password and here is how to obtain an App-specific password.
- After initial synchronization is complete, Entries on the cloud will be synced to local Outlook.
- Click on Browse local button above CardDAV actions for contacts.
- Click on iCloud account to the left and use hotkey of Shift+Mouse click to multi-select entries you like to duplicate.
- Then, click on C2C Cloud to Cloud Copy below to wrap up duplicating process.