Sync Toodledo TO-DO list with Outlook 2016
If you ever think about syncing your Toodledo TO-DO entries with your Outlook 2007-2016, here is an easy way to do it. With EVO Collaborator for Outlook, you can link your Toodledo TO-DO list to your Windows desktop Outlook software.
Here is a brief instruction to configure Toodledo sync profile:
- Download EVO Collaborator for Outlook from EVO’s official website and install it.
- Open Outlook and configure Toodledo profile in Configure Profile(s) under EVO ribbon.
- In “Toodledo – not configured” slot, click on TEST button to proceed OAuth by entering e-mail address and password in a popup window.
- After initial synchronization is complete, add task entry in local Outlook and EVO Collaborator for Outlook will detect chagnes and start a sync session.
- On Toodledo web-UI, ask entry can also be added and EVO Collaborator for Outlook will sync changes upon automated sync session or manual sync session.