Export Google Gmail contacts & calendar to Outlook.com
If you ever think about migrating your Google Gmail contacts & calendars your new Outlook.com or Hotmail account, here is a more efficient way to do so. With EVO Collaborator for Outlook, you can link to both of your Outlook.com and Gmail accounts under Windows Outlook software and duplicate entries from one to another just like drag & drop.
Here is a brief instruction to duplicate entries from Gmail to Outlook.com:
- Download EVO Collaborator for Outlook from EVO’s official website and install it.
- Open Outlook and configure profiles in Configure Profile(s) under EVO ribbon.
- Enter your account in Gmail & Outlook.com, Office365, Exchange Online – not configured slots and click on TEST button respectively to proceed OAuth.
- After initial synchronization is complete, Entries on the cloud will be synced to local Outlook.
- Click on Explore server button above CardDAV actions for contacts.
- Click on Gmail profile to the left, use hotkey of Shift+Mouse click to multi-select entries you like to duplicate from Gmail to Outlook.com.
- Then, click on C2C Cloud to Cloud Copy to wrap up duplicating process.