How to create PDF without Adobe Acrobat?
PDF file is useful when distributing documents to others while its content will not easily be altered. It used to require Adobe Acrobat to create PDF files but Adobe Acrobat is expensive. If you have Microsoft Word installed, then you can create a simple PDF with a few clicks away.
- Open Microsoft Word
- Open a word file or any other supported file format
- Once you finish editing, click on File at top-left
- Select Save As
- Browse to folder location where you store files
- Name your document in the space provided
- Click file format pull-down list and select PDF (*.pdf)
- Click on save to proceed saving