Export Outlook.com Contacts & calendar to Google Gmail
If you ever think about auto BCC‘ing yourself or your boss on some or all outgoing e-mail for followup on some project, here is a simple solution to do so. With Power Toys for Outlook, you can configure rules or conditions to regulate whether or not outgoing e-mails should be forwarded to other e-mail recipients via BCC.
Here is a brief instruction to setup Auto BCC rules:
- Download Power Toys for Outlook from EVO’s official website and install it.
- Open Outlook and click on Configure Auto BCC rule under Power Toys ribbon.
- Enter your another e-mail address account in Outlook.com.
- Enter your Gmail e-mail address account, which you use under Outlook.
- Try writing a test mail in Outlook and go to your Gmail mail box to verify if the e-mail message has been BCC’d.